Bentley Motors celebrates its 100th birthday today by unveiling its vision of the future of luxury mobility.
The Bentley EXP 100 GT concept reimagines Grand Touring and defines it for the future – a perfect blend of performance, technology and craftmanship which marks the beginning of Bentley’s next 100 years.
- On-board Bentley Personal Assistant maximises comfort by monitoring occupants’ well-being.
- Zero emissions powertrain with up to predicted 700km range, exquisite materials and protection of British craftsmanship put sustainable innovation foremost.
- Fully-autonomous car that can be driven when one wishes to enjoy the thrill of driving
- Adaptable Biometric Seating can be configured in three different ways
- 5,000 year old fossilised British Oak infused with recycled Copper; Compass exterior paint made from recycled rice husks; 100% organic leather-like textile from wine making; Cumbrian crystal interfaces; British Farmed Wool carpets and embroidered cotton interior surfaces all create sustainable future luxury.
Adrian Hallmark, Bentley Chairman and CEO, said: “Today, on our Centenary, we demonstrate our vision of the future of our Marque, with the Bentley EXP 100 GT – a modern and definitive grand tourer designed to demonstrate that the future of luxury mobility is as inspirational and aspirational as the last 100 years.
Bentley has, and will continue to enhance and enrich every single journey and the lives of every single person who travels in, or has the honour to be a part of creating our extraordinary products.”
Stefan Sielaff, Director of Design said: “The Bentley EXP 100 GT represents the kind of cars we want to make in the future. Like those iconic Bentleys of the past, this car connects with its passengers’ emotions and helps them experience and safeguard the memories of the really extraordinary journeys they take.”
2019 marks Bentley’s 100th year – an extraordinary milestone achieved by only a few companies. A year-long series of special activities have been taking place, with celebrations at events around the world. They will showcase Bentley’s motoring evolution over the last 100 years, highlighting its global success today and the exciting future of innovation ahead.